- Document Backup will work under Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
- Approximately 8 MB of free disk space is required for the program to run. Additional free disk space may be necessary for storing backup files.
- No additional system components are required.
Obtaining the latest version of Document Backup
- Launch your favorite web browser.
- Open the URL: www.documentbackup.com.
- On the product list, select download Document Backup.
- In the Save AsÖ window that appears, browse to the folder where
the file is to be saved, then enter the name to save the file as, and then
click Save to complete the download or click Cancel to abort it.
Installing Document Backup
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Browse to the folder where you saved the Document Backup setup file.
- Double-click on the setup file and follow the setup wizardís instructions.
Removing Document Backup
- In the My Computer window, open Control Panel and then select Add/Remove Programs.
- On the list of software that appears, select Insofta Document Backup and then click on the Change/Remove button.
- On the programís prompt for confirmation of the removal, click Uninstall to complete the removal process.